TranscenDance Studios is a bold, fresh dance studio offering classes and performance companies
...transcending the norm.
WEATHER ALERT: NO CLASSES TUES., MARCH 5, 2013
RECITAL PHOTO GALLERY
- Luxurious facilities at Fitness Formula Clubs offering 3,787 square feet of studio space including mirrored walls, wall mounted bars, state of the art sound systems and video projectors
- Active, well-organized youth ensembles of high caliber by audition only to take you to next level
- Convenient fall and summer registration online
- Easy online payment options
- Parent Portal log in to view account balances, update account and student information, change classes, and add students
- A private web site with recital choreography break downs for each class available for dancers to practice or learn what they missed if absent
- Customer focused service with convenience and the dancer's best interest as a top priority. Families are officially polled twice a year to determine a convenient class schedule and areas of improvement.
TDS offers dance classes for ages 3 and up in tap, hip hop, jazz, lyrical, ballet, pointe, contemporary jazz, break dance, irish dance, leaps & turns, tumbling, and flexibility. Class levels range from beginning to professional.
TDS also houses five youth ensembles, TransRhythm Tap, Hip Hop TransFuzion, Jazz TransAxion, Acro Team, and the TDS Minis for dancers ages 6-18. Each ensemble operates with multiple tiers to accommodate driven dancers from intermediate through advanced/professional levels.
Cait Jones is the founding director of TranscenDance Studios, TransRhythm Tap, Jazz TransAxion, Hip Hop TransFuzion, Acro Team, and the TDS Minis.
TDS is in residence at Fitness Formula Clubs "one of the most dynamic and creative Health and Fitness companies in the country with a world-class management team," (Club Business International Magazine). Studio facilities boast two cutting-edge group exercise rooms with floating wood floors, mirrored walls, barres, state of the art sound systems and projectors. To learn more about Fitness Formula Clubs, visit their website at www.ffc.com .
TDS Is Different From Other Studios
Summer Registration Now Open!
Classes Begin June 16, 2013